02 Aug Execution of non-retraction anchorages of precision machinery
To anchor precision machinery to concrete floors, the proper leveling thereof and adherence to the substrate are of utmost importance.
The use of a technical non-retraction anchoring mortar will prevent the machinery from moving when functioning normally.
To anchor a precision machine, a mortar compatible with the substrate and with the metallic anchorage is required. Therefore, it must have:
- High mechanical resistance
- Great adherence to the metallic elements and concrete
- Self-leveling, to aid application below board.
GECOL Grout range are technicals mortars that fulfils the previously described requirements.
For the correct use thereof, we will proceed as follows:
- We will measure the thickness of the application for the correct choice of the product:
- Thicknesses from 10 to 50 mm – GECOL Grout 50
- Thicknesses from 30 to 150 mm – GECOL Grout 100
- Mix the product according to the use specifications and subsequently pour over the previously moistened area to be filled, until surface level.
This will allow us to take advantage of its slightly expansive effect.
- The free surface must be the minimum possible, given the expansive nature of the product.
Due to this controlled expansion, GECOL Grout range must only be used on confined surfaces.
Warnings: The data provided by this Constructive Solution were prepared based on standard onsite installation processes. However, we recommend that you consult our Technical Department in the event of any specific circumstance firstname.lastname@example.org